Why REI Group?
We dreamers, makers, creators, and challengers-realizing dreams, never backing out from challenges and persevering with an undying spirit. We love madly creative people who produces solution to every challenge we face. We advise clients and solve their business challenges. We advise customers and help them realize their dreams (i.e. owning their first home). We’re problem-solvers-we love rolling up our sleeves and getting work done. It’s how we are successful. Our core burns with passion to nurture everyone into realizing their dreams, be it professionally or personally. Sounds like fun? Join the family!
We are looking for :
- Make appointment with potential hot and cold leads provided by company, no marketing expenses required to be bear by consultants.
- Effective follow up with potential customers.
- Participate in sales gallery, roadshow or exhibition arrange by the company on Monthly basis.
- Follow company system in order to leverage on team members talents to close fast deals.
- Successful candidates will be sent to a 12 weeks property sales training course worth RM2,000++ by the company to begin with.
- Average income RM3,000 – RM10,000 for average sales performance for beginner in 1st quarter.
- Mindset of running own business towards entrepreneur success.
- Aggressive, team building mindset and willing to learn attitude.
- Believing in results and rewards concept.
- Must be a team player and believe in teamwork make dream work.
- Should provide convenience and hassle-free loan application to our in-house purchasers.
- Should advise purchasers based on borrowers’ needs and financial objectives.
- Responsible to coordinate and liaise with banks and borrowers throughout the whole process of loan application.
- Required to manage and maintain good relationship with business counterparts such as developers and real estate agents.
- Able to work under pressure and working in fast-paced environment, yet sharp and precise in your work.
- Should ensure compliance with banks and banks’ interest is protected at all times.
- Required to meet monthly targets and minimum standard of performance.
- should participate in developer launches, road shows, property exhibitions, when required.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Able to communicate in Chinese in English
- At least 1 year of working experience in Mortgage/Banking/Property
- Fresh graduate can apply. Those with sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Must possess own transport.
- Result oriented and able to work independently.
- Training provided.
- Month Salary + Allowance + Commission + Performance Bonus + Overseas Bonus Trip
- Recommend investment or saving products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences.
- Execute and negotiate follow through of implementation vehicles including insurance, investments, tax planning, debt management, estate planning, and other tasks quoted to client.
- Solicit clients actively via telephone, mail, referrals, etc.
- Assists in the development plans for the company.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, time-management skills, self-discipline.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, Real Estate etc) or equivalent.
- Performance based for monthly income RM2,500 – RM6,000